Warm spices mingle with coffee, rich cocoa, and a bit of real pumpkin, topped with maple whipped cream – it’s a whole new way to enjoy the season!
Every year as Autumn greats us, the world gets a
tiny bit extremely excited about pumpkin spice lattes and other seasonal drinks. I didn’t get what the big deal was for several years until I made one myself, after that, I was a fan.
Yet, maybe you are like me and chocolate has a special place on your heat. I am a huge fan of mochas, hot cocoa, and all forms of dark chocolate. I have a chocolate inspired beverage for every season and then some…
While lattes are all fine and dandy, sometimes you just need a bit of chocolate goodness in your life instead, enter the pumpkin spice mocha. Yes, it’s a thing, believe me, it’s a thing.
You love mochas and you love pumpkin spice lattes so why wouldn’t you mix the two together?
A pumpkin spice mocha is a win for three reasons, one, you get the best of both worlds, and two you didn’t have to leave your own home, and three, you are sure to save yourself some money.
More Mochas to Enjoy:
Pumpkin Spice Mocha
- Heat your milk in a small saucepan. (If you are using raw milk and want to preserve the enzymes do not heat above 110.)
- While the milk is heating, mix the remaining ingredients minus the espresso in a small bowl, making a paste.
- Once the milk is warm, mix the cocoa paste into the espresso.
- Pour the coffee mixture into two mugs. Froth in milk with a handheld frother or in a blender. Pour the frothed milk into the mugs.
- Top with maple whipped cream and extra pumpkin pie spice if desired.