Are you new to real food and wish you had more healthy recipes…including snacks and money-saving ideas?
When someone asks, “What’s for dinner?” do you have an answer? Is it “the same old?”
The Traditional Recipes Collection is here to help.
With 17 books, over 800 recipes and ideas, worth over $150 for just $14.97, this collection is an amazing deal. It’s available for 5 days only, from Tuesday, Sept. 17 through 11:59 PM on Saturday, Sept. 21. There will be no late sales. Please see the fine print at the bottom for all sale details.
With one simple purchase, you can get access to 17 different books from prominent and up-and-coming real food bloggers. There are books to teach you how to include more healthy ingredients, how to save time, how to save money, how to create food that goes with you, how to make desserts and holiday dishes, and so much more.
View the FAQ.
- Cooking With Coconut Oil by Jennifer Saleem of Hybrid Rasta Mama
- Design a Dish by Millie Copper of Real Food for Less Money
- Restocking the Pantry by Kresha Faber of Nourishing Joy
- Real Food, Real Easy by Angela Montgomery of Real Whole Health
- Real Food for the Real Homemaker by Jami Balmet of Young Wife’s Guide, Jaimie Ramsey of Living In the Light and Elsie Callender of Richly Rooted
- 7 Day Real Food Meal Plan by Roxanne King of The Holistic Mama
- Much Ado About Chicken by Debra Worth of Sweet Kisses and Dirty Dishes
- Stretchy Beans by KerryAnn Foster of Intentionally Domestic
- Divine Dinners by Lydia Joy Shatney of Divine Health From the Inside Out (92 gourmet dinners, sides, soups, and more, GF)
Snacks and Sides
- The Veggie Book by Danielle Tate of More Than Four Walls, Sara Shay of Your Thriving Family and Debra Worth of Sweet Kisses and Dirty Dishes
- Healthy Snacks to Go by Katie Kimball of Kitchen Stewardship
- Steeped by Katie Stanley of Nourishing Simplicity
- Toadally Primal Smoothies by Primal Toad of Primal Toad
Desserts, Baking and Special Occasions
- Festive Traditions by Jill Marks of Modern Alternative Kitchen
- Treat Yourself: Real Food Desserts by Kate Tietje of Modern Alternative Mama
- Sourdough Goodness by Anna Drozdova of Thought For Real Food
- Travel Foods by KerryAnn Foster of Intentionally Domestic
|15% off Real Salt orders. Get healthy, unrefined sea salt delivered to your kitchen.|
|5% off Wise Choice Market orders over $50. Pick up mineral-rich stock, soaked nut butters and cereals, or even potato chips made with coconut oil.|
|Simple Natural Health by Nina Nelson of Shalom Mama. Keep your family healthy this winter not only with food, but with homemade remedies.|
|One month FREE premium membership to Tradishen. Your premier 100% real food recipe and meal planning site.|
|$25 off Dietician Cassie one year package — Get some help with personal nutrition and health coaching!|
In addition to the already awesome package we have here, one lucky reader is going to get the chance to win a Healthy Surprise box! If your family struggles with snacks, this company offers packages of healthy snacks that are delivered to your door once a month. There are three box sizes with different amounts of snacks in them. These snacks are all allergy-free (top 8), grain-free, vegan, and mostly organic. They’re appropriate for almost any family!
No purchase necessary to enter.
|$75 value “Healthy” Healthy Surprise snack box|
View the FAQ.
- Sale runs 9 AM EST Sept. 17 through 11:59 PM EST Sept. 21
- No late sales
- ALL SALES FINAL
- Buyers may be from anywhere in the world; but books are only in English
- There are no physical/shipped products; the bundle offer is digital only.
- Download links are good for 5 attempts or through 10/31/13, whichever comes first.
- Bundle may not be downloaded and links cannot be re-activated after 10/31/13
- Bundle files may not be shared. Each book may be on only one computer/one residence at once
- Buyers are permitted to share books if they send files they do not want to one other person and delete the files themselves, so only copy of each is in use
- If buyers split the bundle, they only get one set of bonus offers and must share
- Bonus offers must be claimed by 9/30/13
- Bonus offers may not be available in non-U.S. areas
- Bonus offers are made through a third party and we do not have any control over them. Items may be unavailable or sales may end without warning
- By purchasing, you are certifying that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions