Homemade Breakfast Sausage Crumbles
- 1 lb ground chicken, turkey or pork
- 2 TBS coconut oil or lard
- 2 TBS maple syrup
- 2 tsp ground sage
- 1 tsp unrefined salt
- 3/4 tsp black pepper
- In a bowl mix the ground meat, salt, pepper, sage and maple syrup.
- Add your choice of far to a skillet. Heat over medium heat. Be sure the entire surface of the skillet is covered with the grease.
- Add the sausage and stir until crumbly and completely cooked.
Recipe by Nourishing Simplicity at https://nourishingsimplicity.org/homemade-breakfast-sausage-crumbles/