Bowl of Soul (Chamomile Latte)
- 3 cups almond milk
- 4 TBS dried chamomile flowers
- 3 TBS raw honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 oz dark chocolate
- Whipped cream, optional
- Add the almond milk and chamomile to a sauce pan. Heat on low until hot. Turn off the heat and allow the chamomile to steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain the chamomile or remove the tea bags. Add two tablespoons of honey and the vanilla extract. Stir until the honey has dissolved.
- Froth the milk with a frother, or in a blender.
- Divide the milk between two mugs.
- Grate the chocolate over the two mugs, sprinkle with the cinnamon, and drizzle the remaining one tablespoon of raw honey over the top. Top with whipped cream if desired.
Recipe by Nourishing Simplicity at https://nourishingsimplicity.org/bowl-of-soul-chamomile-latte/