Dalgona Whipped Mocha
2 tablespoons instant coffee or Dandy Blend2 tablespoons coconut sugar or Monk Fruit 2 tablespoons boiling water1 tablespoon cocoa powder1 teaspoon vanilla extract8- 16 ounces milk, raw milk or nut milk Dark Chocolate Syrup optionalCoffee Ice Cubes optional
- Add the instant coffee (or Dandy Blend), sweetner, and boiling water to a bowl.
- Wisk or whip for about 3 minutes until light and fuffly like a mergaine.
- Add the cocoa powder and vanilla extract. Whip for one more minutes.
- Add ice if using to one or two glass. Fill to 2/3 of the way full.
- Drizzle in dark chocolate syrup if using, and top with the whipped mocha.
Recipe by Nourishing Simplicity at https://nourishingsimplicity.org/2020/04/dalgona-whipped-mocha.html