Oatmeal Frankincense Face Scrub
Yield 4 tablespoons
- 1/2 tablespoon oatmeal
- 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar (I used coconut sugar)
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 tablespon almond oil
- 2 drops Frankincense essential oil
- In a small food processor, blender, or coffee grinder, grind oatmeal and brown sugar into a fine powder. Pour the mixture into a small bowl.
- Add in honey, and stir.
- In a seperate small bowl, mix frankincense with almond oil.
- Add oils to oatmeal mixture, and stir.
- Wet face with warm water.
- Apply a small amount of facial scrub in a circular motion to your face.
- Rines with warm water, and pat dry.
Recommended use: once weekly
Note: this recipe does not store well when mixed.
Courses Skin Care
Recipe by Nourishing Simplicity at https://nourishingsimplicity.org/2019/07/how-to-make-a-simple-oatmeal-frankincense-face-scrub-from-scratch.html