Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce
Yield 2 1/2 cups
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 3/4 cup palm (coconut) sugar
- 1-2 TBS red curry paste (adjust to your preferred spice level)
- 2 TBS soy sauce
- 2 TBS apple cider vinegar
- Add all the ingredients to a sauce pot. Cook uncovered on medium-low heat for 15 minutes.
- Set aside to allow to cool.
- Store in a glass jar in the fridge. It will last for at least one month.
Recipe by Nourishing Simplicity at https://nourishingsimplicity.org/2016/05/thai-satay-peanut-sauce.html