London Fog Latte
Yield 1 mug of tea
- 2 bags (or 2 tsp) Earl Grey Tea
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/3 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Bring the water to a boil and pour over the tea. Allow to steep for 5 minutes. Meanwhile heat the almond milk.
- Remove the tea leaves (bags), stir in the raw honey and vanilla extract.
- Froth the milk with a milk frother is desired and pour into the tea.
Recipe by Nourishing Simplicity at https://nourishingsimplicity.org/2016/03/london-fog-latte.html