Real Food Java Chip Fauxccino
- 2 cups raw milk (coconut milk or other milk of choice)
- 8 coffee ice cubes
- 2 TBS cocoa powder
- 2 TBS maple syrup (or 10 drops liquid stevia)
- 2 TBS mini chocolate chips (can use Lily's for sugar-free)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 pinch unrefined salt
- vanilla whipped cream (optional)
- chocolate whipped cream (optional)
- chocolate syrup (optional)
- Place the milk, coffee ice cubes, cocoa powder, maple syrup, chocolate chips, vanilla extract, and salt in a blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate syrup if desired.
Recipe by Nourishing Simplicity at https://nourishingsimplicity.org/2015/04/java-chip-fauxccino.html