Quick and Easy Egg Fried Rice
- 4 cup cold white or brown rice
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2 green onions (whites included), roughly chopped
- 4 TBS coconut oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp real salt
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- In a large skillet heat the coconut oil on medium heat.
- Add the cold rice and quickly stir until all the rice is covered in oil.
- Once the rice is warm push it to the sides and pour in the eggs. Add the crushed garlic. Stir continuously until the eggs are scrambled. If nessesary use the spoon to break the eggs into smaller pieces.
- Add the chopped green onion.
- Turn off the heat.
- Sprinkle the salt over the pan and drizzle the seasme oil.
- Stir the ingredients together until combined.
Recipe by Nourishing Simplicity at https://nourishingsimplicity.org/2015/03/quick-and-easy-egg-fried-rice.html