Vanilla Caramel Latte
- 1 cup raw milk
- 1/2 cup strong coffee
- 2 TBS caramel sauce
- 1 TBS vanilla extract
- 5-10 stevia drops if desired
- Extra caramel for drizzling on top
- Pour the milk and caramel sauce into a sauce pot. Stir until the caramel dissolves. Simmer on low until hot.
- Once hot, remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Pour the hot coffee into a mug.
- Use a whisk or milk frother to forth the milk.
- Add the milk to the mug. Top with caramel sauce.
Recipe by Nourishing Simplicity at https://nourishingsimplicity.org/2014/10/vanilla-caramel-latte.html