How to Make Fresh Apple Cider in a Blender
- Tea Towel or Cheese Cloth
- Cut each apple into 8 slices, removing core if desired.
- Add 1/4 of a cup of water to the bottom of the blender.
- Add enough apple slices to fill the blender. 2/3 of the way full.
- Blend on high until the apples are completely smooth.
- Pour the apple puree into a cheese cloth/tea towel lined pitcher or bowl.
- Twist the cloth and squeeze the liquid out.
- You can bake with the pulp, discard it, feed it to your chickens or compost it.
- Pour the cider into glass jars and save in the fridge for up to a week.
Recipe by Nourishing Simplicity at https://nourishingsimplicity.org/2014/10/make-fresh-apple-cider.html