Corn Meal Mush
- 2 quarts water
- 1 cup corn meal
- 1 tsp salt
- For serving:
- Maple Syrup (not the fake stuff!)
- Bring water and salt to a boil.
- Slowly pour in corn meal,stiring constantly to prevent clumping.
- Turn burner to low, stirng frequently for 45 minutes.
- Dish into bowls and serve with salt, butter and a pat of butter. Or to eat to how Laura liked it serve with a pat of butter and some maple syrup.
Recipe by Nourishing Simplicity at https://nourishingsimplicity.org/2010/10/corn-meal-mush.html