Are the inmates running the asylum?
I hear you. Sometimes I look around my house and wonder how things got so out of hand.
When I was a little girl, I dreamed about getting married, becoming a mommy, and having my own home.
I imagined a home that was more than just 4 walls, a roof, and a mortgage.
I wanted to make a special place that was a magical mash-up of:
- a school,
- a playground,
- a refuge,
- a boo-boo “fix it” station,
- a “you can do it” pep rally, and
- a safe place for personal expression, sharing and growth.
And then real life happened…
I moved to Mexico becoming a laundry lady and a dorm mama for 16 deaf girls…learning a couple new languages, 500 miles from home, dying a teenage boys pants pink when I mixed colors while washing….cooking for 100, teaching 5 year olds to tie their shoes, learning new traditions, 10 kids and two dorm mama’s with high fevers, headaches…sniffles, tears, lots of love…a move back to the US, “empty nester” in my late 20s, new dreams…and hopes of running my own business from home.
And that’s why Erin and Stephanie created the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle… because as rewarding as it is, homemaking is hard work and it doesn’t always come easily.
I can’t wait to tell you all about it!
To help you nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships with proven, simple, and effective tools that really give you a boost as a homemaker – help, inspiration, tips, encouragement, resources at your fingertips…
It is a complete library of carefully selected eBooks, eCourses, audios, online conferences, and printable packs designed to help you turn your house into a home… without all the overwhelm.
Let me tell you these authors are the real deal. I’ve gotten to read many of the ebooks in this sale. Some of the ladies I’ve know for years, they are trusted friends and fellow bloggers that I love and know what they are talking about.
What’s in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle?
The first step in putting together this collection was to find the critical homemaking skills that you need to transform your house into a home.
Here they are:
- Cleaning… create a healthy, toxin-free home
- DIY/Homemade… fun and frugal ways to express your personal style
- Devotionals and Faith… take a break from the daily grind to renew yourself
- Finances… build a budget that works
- Cooking & Meal Planning… serve easier, tastier meals in less time
- Holidays & Special Events… brighten up old family traditions and create new
- Homeschooling… homeschool with grace and ease
- Marriage… heat up your marriage
- Motherhood… find peace, balance & joy in mothering
- Organizing… conquer the clutter and simplify your life
- Pregnancy & Babies… enjoy a healthy pregnancy and prepare to nurture your baby
- Health & Wellness… soothe aches & pains with natural remedies
- Working from Home… hone your talents, live your passions and earn money to help your family
… a complete library of 99 eBooks and eCourses to help you nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships.
As a gift to my readers, anyone who buys through my link and emails me at email@example.com will get a free copy of my ebook Steeped: Simple Nourishing Teas and Treats as a thank you.
AND…. the first two people to buy through my link and forward me your proof of purchase will get a $20 gift card to Amazon as well!!!
Are there too many books in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle?
Let me ask you a question.
Have you ever taken your family out for a buffet dinner… and then been disappointed when you couldn’t eat every single morsel on display?
Of course not!
Sure. There’s that first, breath-taking moment when you see and hear and smell the amazing meal spread before you… and you think, “Where will I even start?”
But that’s the thing… because you do start… with something.
Maybe it’s a tender flaky biscuit, or a piece of delicious roast beef, or maybe you’re like me and start with a piece of pie (mmm, blueberry or apple with whipped cream)?
So relax, enjoy, and start anywhere you like. Come back to the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle “buffet” as many times as you like. It’s all here for you.
If you are single gal waiting for the hope of marriage and children some day, if you are single gal 100% fine with being single this bundle is still for you. I’ve been blessed by so many resources in the past couple homemaking bundle.
Since this is a “buffet” of books it’s okay to pass on the ones that don’t apply to you and dig in to the ones that do.
Is the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle worth it?
In a word… yes!
To be absolutely certain, Erin and Stephanie asked questions, tried techniques and just about drove themselves crazy making sure that the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle was the very best homemaking resource anywhere.
They dug through hundreds of websites and connected with dozens of authors and teachers.
And then we all worked together to make these resources the most affordable possible.
And They Were Delighted to Help…
The result? This collection is a fraction of the price of what someone would pay for each resource individually!
For a short time, the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle… a complete library of:
- 76 eBooks
- 6 eCourses
- 1 audio download
- 2 online conferences, and
- 14 printable packs
…99 carefully selected resources designed to help you nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships… is only $29.97. (A total value of $984.74.)
That breaks down to 30 cents per book.
Your 30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If for any reason, you decide that the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is not for you, then please send an email to customerservice@Ultimate-Bundles.com and we will refund 100% of your investment. No questions asked.
Don’t Forget the Bonuses…
Of course, no Ultimate Homemaking Bundle would be complete without the generous, inspiring gifts donated by companies that understand homemakers like you. Every gift is yours to keep and enjoy.
- Choose 1 FREE Online Class from Craftsy (Select from 24 of Their Most Popular Classes – Up to $60 Value)
- 1 FREE Kids Discovery Box from Green Kid Crafts ($19.95 Value)
- FREE $15 Credit to Hope Ink PLUS 2 FREE 8×10 Art Prints ($71 Value)
- FREE 90-Day “Good Deal” Subscription to She Plans Dinner ($15 Value)
- Choose 1 FREE Stylish Spring Scarf from Deborah & Co. ($20 Value)
- FREE $80 Healthy Moving Class Credit ($80 Value)
- FREE 90-Day Pro Membership to ListPlanIt ($30 Value)
- FREE 65 Tyndale Rewards Points to Be Used for a FREE Book or Towards Any Book of Your Choice ($15 Value)
Now It’s Your Turn
I think Laura Ingalls Wilder said it best…
“Just as a little thread of gold, running through a fabric, brightens the whole garment, so women’s work at home, while only the doing of little things, is just like the golden gleam of sunlight that runs through and brightens the whole fabric of civilization.”
The proven, simple, and effective skills you need to transform your house into a home are all waiting for you in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle.
This is your chance to get all the love, support, guidance and inspiration you need to nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships with proven, simple, and effective tools that really give you a boost as a homemaker.
But time is running out! The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle will only be available from 8:00 a.m. EST on Monday, April 20 until 11:59 p.m. EST on Monday, April 27.
After that, the shopping cart closes and the deeply discounted price is gone.
Best wishes and happy homemaking!