Sweet peaches, fresh raw milk, and homemade vanilla ice cream blended until smooth to make the perfect summer drink.
Summer is slowly winding to a close but peaches are still showing up at my local farmer’s market. My dad and sister love peach milkshakes at a certain chicken restaurant. It definitely isn’t the most nourishing option since there is little real food in it. I decided to whip up an easy milkshake at home with ingredients we could feel good about.
I love how easy humble treats like this real food reach milkshake are to make!
Real Food Peach Milkshake
1 large peach, sliced
1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
1/2 cup raw milk (or milk of choice)
1. Add all three ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Top with additional vanilla ice cream or whipped cream if desired.
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Sprinkle of nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large peach, sliced
- ½ cup vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup raw milk (or milk of your choice)
- Add all three ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Top with additional vanilla ice cream or whipped cream if desired.