Do you worry about your grocery budget?
- Do you spend too much money on food?
- Do you find yourself wasting ingredients you do buy?
- Do you wish you knew which ingredients were the most frugal — and how to cook them?
- Do you wish you had a stash of healthy, real food recipes using frugal ingredients that everyone likes?
I’d like to introduce you to The Frugal Secrets of Real Foodies. It is a brand new book that will teach you how to make nourishing real food affordable. This past winter I had the privilege of join with four other bloggers to bring you this book!
We are your average everyday ladies are committed to nourishing our families real food without breaking our budgets! Our desire is to do the same!
Meet the amazing autors of The Frugal Secrets of Real Foodies:
- Shannon Miles of Simply Smiles (mother of 4)
- Sarah Nichols of Simple Abundant Life (mother of 2)
- Kristen Smith of Smithspirations (mother of 5)
- Katie Mae Stanley of Nourishing Simplicity (single adult)
- Kate Tietje of Modern Alternative Mama (mother of 4)
It is possible to have both quality food, and keep the grocery budget under control. When I think of frugal food my grandparents who where raised during the Great Depression come to mind. They lived in a time of little money, little food and desperation. The skills that they learned during that time shaped there adulthood. I still remember my gradma saving bacon grease and keeping it in a little jar by the stove. Leftover scraps went to into another meal or were fed to the cow or dog. My grandparents wasted nothing.
When it comes to real food we don’t take shortcuts to reduce our budgets. I instead we focus on quality yet inexpensive ingredients. We carefully seek out our sources and plan how to use everything we have, trying to waste nothing. Frugal Secrets of Real Foodies is full of our tips on how we cut out budgets and you can as well!
- Bulk purchasing
- Online sources
- Growing your own
- Finding local sources
- How to use up leftovers and scraps
- Canning and preserving
- Pantry cooking
- Food allergy help
Once the authors have taught you where and how to purchase food for cheap, they share over 40 recipes using these frugal ingredients. The recipes are delicious, healthy, and family-friendly. They’re so awesome that no one will notice your cost-cutting efforts!
Get recipes like:
- Cheeseburger potato soup
- Fruit and nut baked oatmeal
- Gluten free chocolate muffins
- Sweet potato hash
- Lentil salad
- BBQ Chicken sandwich
- Chicken ‘n’ rice casserole
- Cheesy sausage and potato skillet
- Indian kraut
- Soaked whole wheat tortillas
- Sourdough sandwich bread
- Roasted lacto-fermented salsa
- Sourdough pumpkin cake
- Orange sherbet
- …and more!
Launch Week Bonus Items
If you purchase Frugal Secrets of Real Foodies between July 8th and July 15th, you will get more than just this amazing book. You will also get:
- *Free printables — price comparison sheet and recipe rating and notes printable. You will be able to take note of what your family thought of each recipe and make it work to fit you!
- *Coupon codes to save on other excellent books and products
- *Entered into a giveaway for awesome real food products!*
These special bonus offers are only for our readers who purchase during launch week, and they won’t be available after that! You get an amazing deal — so get your book today!
What Others Are Saying
“If you wonder how “real foodies” feed their families without breaking the bank, this book is for you! Not only does it include personal stories of five of my favorite bloggers, it includes their favorite tips on how to save money on real, organic food as well as tons of their tried and true recipes. This book is perfect if you are ready to make the leap into traditional foods or are trying to figure out how to keep up a real food diet on a budget!” –Sherry McAnelly, This House of Joy
“The Frugal Secrets of Real Foodies tells the secrets of how five real women feed their family healthy food without breaking the budget. Although there are some great recipes in this book, it is not just another recipe book. This is a book about the process of eating healthy food on a limited budget. I’ve been feeding my family healthy, frugal meals for over 20 years and I thought I had heard it all and yet, there were several new to me ideas in The Frugal Secrets of Real Foodies.” –Angi Schneider, Schneider Peeps
Three companies Jovial Foods, Real Salt and Mountain Rose Herbs who are committed to providing real food products are sponsoring THREE gift basket that will be given to THREE different winners! Thanks to Mountain Rose Herbs (offering a selection of their Epicurean Organics line), Jovial Foods (offering an organic pasta basket), and Redmond Trading (offering a selection of salts and healing clays).
The rules are simple, there is one free entry and 11 optional ones. If you win you will have 48 hours after we contact you to respond. If you do not we will select a new winner(s).
a Rafflecopter giveaway