Welcome to Simple Meals Friday!
Meet Your Hosts
As the busy fall season sets in you may feel a bit lost when it comes to making wholesome real food for your family. The Traditional Recipe Bundle is just what you need! There are 17 eBooks in the collection covering a verity of topics and “diets”. You will find traditional, sourdough, paleo, snacks, teas and treats, desserts, holiday recipes and more! There are also tips on menu planning, real food basics and even how to properly butcher a chicken! There are only two days left so be sure to get your set today!
Please Read and Follow these Simple Meals Friday Rules
- Keep the foods “nourishing”, such as homemade chicken stocks, whole grains, vegetables, fruits, healthy fats (lard, coconut oil, butter, olive oil, tallow), unrefined sugars, flours and salts and meats.
- Please don’t include recipes using processed oils such as soy and canola oil, msg laden bouillon and other highly processed foods. If I notice a recipe using these ingredients it will be deleted. Try to incorporate traditional methods of preparing foods like, sprouting, soaking, sourdough and lacto-fermentation.
- Link back to this blog hop, it is a common linking courtesy. It helps to build a stronger blogging community. That way we can all learn and share with each other.
We enjoyed reading all your submissions. The hosts will pick a favorite post to feature on next week’s Simple Meals Friday. If you want to be featured please be sure to link back to this blog hop. Our favorites will be featured on facebook and pintrest!
Featured Simple Meals
1. When you prep the night before, these delicious pancakes from Home With Purpose take little time to make!
2. You need look no further for soups this fall, Simple Foody has you covered with this amazing collection of recipes!
Are you ready to link-up?